Monday, January 17, 2011

T'was never mine.

I woke up Saturday afternoon, read a text message from Justin asking if I wanna go to the mall. I told him I'd be ready in 20 minutes because I needed to do my hair, my friend needed me to move her stuff around and she gave me a free tv so that took time. I finally got done right at noon, I don't remember, it was 3 days ago. I was with Alex and Justin all afternoon at the mall, shopping for clothes and other things that we don't and will never need. We got burgers and beer for lunch while playing pool. We waited for Felicia so we could watch the green hornet. She got there with another guy and Alex was just a little bit more intoxicated than me and Justin. Felicia was mad because we were already drinking at , we went back to the mall and walked around some more while everyone was hating on Felicia for bringing someone else after we made plans two weeks in advance. We still went out to see the movie and I had to babysit Alex while being "a gf" to Justin. It was quite an evening. I told Felicia to drop me and Justin off at the hotel.

(As I am typing this, I am watching the Black Swan, and I am turned on)

We got a room around seven and I was already tired. Sex was the same as every other time that we did it, amazing. I was surprised by how much work I did. I was on top most of the time that night because he was hurting from the night before playing rugby. We watched hellboy and hellboy 2, we even watched the food channel 'til 4 in the morning. He kissed my lips gently before he said good night, cuddling, breathing on each other's necks, literally. I woke up hearing his heartbeat and all I could think of is the fact that the heart that woke me up isn't beating for me, it's for someone in Alabama and she loves him. I gave him a kiss and he asked me if I wanted to go anywhere because he didn't. So I got dressed and I paid for another night at the hotel. He ordered us pizza and pasta from pizza hut and picking up the pizza was the only time I stepped outside that day. We cuddled most of the day. We watched the food channel and comedy central while drinking beer and eating pizza, all day, all night. We barely had sex. We were just laying down all day giving each other kisses and massage. We fell asleep after watching CMT, he was singing every song and I was just staring at him.

The next morning, we got up and cleaned up before we went to the beach. He told me we're gonna stop sleeping together starting next month. And of course, I agreed. There is nothing else to say but yes. He didn't want to cheat on his wife anymore. I stared at him and I told him that if he wasn't married, I'd actually like him more than I should, which I do. At one point while we were playing around, I was tempted to tell him I love him, I know it wasn't true but you know how it goes. His response was better than I expected and hoped for. He told me that he likes me more than he should and that is why this has to end. he said that if he wasn't married, he'd steal me from Houston. That is when we started talking about families and my tear ducts started doing its work.

We agreed to have sex one more weekend, and after that, we're going to have to stop sleeping together but to keep our friendship going. We'll see. His wife and kid are coming down here on February.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment