Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Epiphany.

I am so sorry. I apologized for ruining something that I used to treasure the most. You two were so inlove til I came along. i was browsing facebook and i was looking at you and your husband's pages, I realized how much I've destroyed. You had a beautiful relationship and I reuined it. Looking at the messages and notes, I was jealous, I want the same kind of love. You are so lucky and I am such an idiot for thinking that I could replace you in his heart for a short period of time. I am so sorry. Your daughter is beautiful, and she looks happy, I am glad she is young enough to not understand what is going on. You found the love of your life and I am just a hypocrite who tried to steal it, again, I apologize. I was so blinded by pain that I didn't see how much pain i've created not only to you but to justin and me too. I am not asking for forgiveness because I know what I've done cuts deep. I am sorry. really, I am.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you write.

    Anyway, like I said, in some way, I'm proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete